XLR8 Plus Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Pump is a more powerful pump which easily handles the largest of wounds for extended periods of time, offering continuous and variable pressure setting options, as well as intensity level setting options. FDA Approved for both hospital and home care.
- 3 Intensity Setting Options
- Suction Capacity - 5.2 to 6.4 liters per minute
- Continuous or Variable Pressure
- Lightweight - 748 grams or 1.65 pounds
- Whisper Quiet Operation - allows patients to get better quality sleep
- 12 Hour Lithium Battery with 3 hours to Fully Charged - easy to manage, minimal interruptions to care
- Supports Multiple Languages - clinical staff, patients and caregivers can understand the functions of the pump.
- 5 Advanced Alert Notifications:
- Canister Full
- Low Battery
- Critical Battery
- Pump Screen indicates alert resolution to caregiver
- Easy and intuitive programming and maintenance
- Clear and Visible Display - Pressure, System & Battery Status
- Simple, Lockable Controls - guarantees no unwanted interference with patient’s care