Genadyne's XLR8 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System offers continuous and variable pressure levels.
- Lightweight - 585 grams or 1.3 pounds.
- Suction Capacity - 4.0 liters per minute.
- Whisper Quiet Operation - allows patients to get better quality sleep.
- 12 Hour Lithium Battery with 3 hours to Fully Charged - easy to manage, minimal interruptions to care.
- Supports Multiple Languages - clinical staff, patients and caregivers can understand the functions of the pump.
- 5 Advanced Alert Notifications:
- Canister Full
- Low Battery
- Critical Battery
- Easy and intuitive programming and maintenance
- Clear and Visible Display - Pressure, System & Battery Status
- Simple, Lockable Controls - guarantees no unwanted interference with patient’s care