The E3000 ESWL System is an Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripter that effectively treats renal & ureter calculi. With more than a 1000 systems sold worldwide to the world’s leading medical institutions, the E3000 system offers the ideal combination between largest focal zone in the industry and bar pressure, resulting in superior results in clinical studies with high stone-free rate and extremely low re-treatment rate. The E3000 is a fully integrated mobile, modular & compact cost effective lithotripsy system with low maintenance and operational costs. As the E3000 is modular and mobile, and does not require any special infrastructure or dedicated room, it can successfully fit in any medical environment, including: government hospitals, university medical centers, local community hospitals, small to medium clinics, private clinics & mobile clinics.
Clinical studies show that the size of the shockwave focus is one of the most important factors in effective urinary calculi fragmentation. The E3000 combines one of the highest pressures with one of the largest focal zones in the industry (13x60mm). Medispec’s patented large focal zone covers a larger surface area than other systems, providing:
- The most effective stone fragmentation currently available in the market
- Short treatment time (up to 25 minutes), by minimizing the required number of shocks in each treatment
- Easy patient positioning and stone localization
- Highly effective of fragmenting stones in obese patients
- Visionspec™ –
High-quality computerized Fluoroscopic X-ray system, specially designed for endo-urology and lithotripsy applications.
- Mediconsole™ –
Advanced treatment console enabling automatic stone localization and remote control of system components.
- Endo-Urology Solutions –
The E3000 system was specially designed to provide the user with complete endo-urology abilities, enabling the user to provide even more services using the same system (unique treatment table, full accessories range).
- The leading ESWL solution, offering outstanding performance and superior clinical results
- Best FDA success rate and low re-treatment rate
- Ideal for endo-urology capabilities
- Optimal combination of largest focal zone (13 x 60 mm) and bar pressure
- Low maintenance & operational costs
- Fully computerized, modular and compact system
- Customized solution for each patient
- Fast treatment time
- Low adverse event rate