A state of the art, back projected system with a life-size Linac model and the potential to walk around the treatment room. This type of VERT system is typically installed in large teaching institutions or teaching hospitals.
- Training in cross-sectional anatomy.Explain complex theoretical concepts and principles
- Visualise 3D structures, dose, CT, and beams
- Deliver continuing education sessions in the clinic, refreshing knowledge and developing skills
- CBCT matching
- MRI image and fusion import
- Enhances decision-making skills
- Provides a safe, non-pressured environment to practice set up and techniques
- Reduces real-world Linac time required for training.
- Viable and engaging alternative to teaching or demonstrating radiotherapy to visitors and staff without time pressure in the clinic.